Since our last update, we have seen growing number of resellers to 200+, with around 12 brands onboarded. We are still building relationships with numerous brands, understanding their major pain points and seeing whether the existing features on our app could be of use to them.
We are continuously keeping active on our Telegram channel, where we share all platform updates, get feedback on new features, and run polls. It has been great to see engagement from the community, and we hope to grow it even more in these coming weeks.
Over the last month, we have updated the following modules on the platform:
1) Dashboard 🖥️
- More information is now available e.g. recent transactions
- Improved sales analytics - can now select periods of time to review performance (weekly, monthly, annual)
2) Shop 🏢
- My shop - HQ is now able to access their own shop
- Add manual sale - ejenkita users can now record their retail sales on the app
3) Leaderboard 🏆
- Top 30 resellers are shown for each business
4) Recruitment 📲
- Create custom page for recruitment, which allows businesses to add personalised content such as welcome message, terms & condition, product information
This month, we are focusing on developing our dropship module, as well as payment links to enable our resellers to receive payments and manage their sales & inventory better.
On the other hand, we are still aiming to onboard 500 resellers on our platform. After some time understanding the market, we think this might take another 1-2 months.
More in the coming posts :)